Association of international and national public organizations “Social protection” is a coalition of public and charitable organizations based in Ukraine working for the protection of children’s rights, providing support to volunteer battalions and families of refugees.  The group is led by Eugenia Tymoshenko . 
The Association “Social protection” started with a group of children and helped them by providing medical treatment, meals and organized entertainment activities. 
On September 13, 2004, International Charitable Organization “Insight” was formally registered. The organization’s mission is to help socially disadvantaged children to build a decent life and future. On June 20, 2008 International NGO “Follow Your Dream” was registered. The mission of the organization is to support talented children and youth, to create a positive environment for education and a high level of creativity.  On April 24, 2014 International charitable foundation “Resistance Movement” was established. The organization’s mission is to provide assistance to those who fight for Ukraine’s territorial integrity and sovereignty. 
On September 21, 2014, on the International Day of Peace, The Volunteer Movement “The Voice of Peace” was started with the aim to draw attention of the society to the cause of supporting the United States of America Ukraine. 
The groups “Follow Your Dream”, “Insight”, “The Voice of Peace”, “Resistance Movement” together with “The Territory of Childhood” and “Ukrainian center of social adaptation for youth” and national public organizations “Social protection”. 
- International Charity Festival of Children’s Creativity “Follow Your Dream”, which was founded in 2007, is held for children of orphanages and boarding schools every year under the patronage of the President of Social Protection Association Eugenia Tymoshenko . 
- International Charitable Foundation “Resistance Movement” was established on April 24, 2014 to help defenders of Ukraine, which fights for the territorial integrity and sovereignty of Ukraine. The Foundation was established by Yulia Tymoshenko, the head of political party “Batkivshchyna” (Motherland). Since the beginning of the conflict 35 mln. UAH has been transferred to the different needs of Ukrainian defenders. The Foundation “Resistance Movement”, “Resistance Movement”, “Azov”, “Aydar”: thermal imaging cameras, diesel generators, radio sets, relay stations, tactical sunglasses, tactical vests, body armor, NATO first aid kits, waterproof capes, two combat vehicles, Grand Cherokee Jeep, Mercedes Sprinter minivan, warm jackets, heaters, battery charger sets, personal hygiene products, helmets, binoculars, Celox and other medicines. 
- On September 21, 2014, on the International Day of Peace, the Volunteer Movement “The Voice of Peace” was started to help volunteer battalions, victims in the fight against the East and the Crimea. The charitable concert for the soldiers of 34th (“Motherland”) and the 42th (“Resistance Movement”) volunteer battalions and self-defense battalion was held that day. Participants of the charitable marathon visited checkpoints, provided soldiers with equipment, humanitarian aid, and children’s drawings, self-made amulets and letters of support.  
- October 23, 2014: The Art Hundred and Organizers of “The Voice of Peace” marathon visited Slavyansk with the charitable mission, where the 95th airmobile brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine is located; provided humanitarian aid, organized a concert for the soldiers.  
- November 11, 2014: A charitable concert was held in Lviv Military Hospital for 600 soldiers wounded in the area of ATO. The organizers of “The Voice of Peace” marathon brought humanitarian aid, medical equipment and medicines.   
- December 12, 2014: The charitable marathon visited Starobilsk (Luhansk region). The Art Hundred and the visited organizers Starobilsk cemetery and commemorated 37 fallen fighters from the 80th airmobile brigade and soldiers of “Aydar” battalion. They give a charity concert and bring humanitarian aid, blankets, boilers, insoles, building materials for shower cabins, medicines, foods, sweets, children ‘s drawings and letters of support.  
- December 10, 2014 The President of the Association “Social Protection” Eugenia Tymoshenko awarded the winners of the Wikipedia contest “Writing about NATO”. Eugenia Tymoshenko presented the winners tablets. She thanked all the participants for their volunteer work – they filled in with the help of NATO, helping Ukrainians to learn more about the aims and objectives of the Alliance. 
- December 29-30, 2014: the organizers of “The Voice of Peace” marathon delivered Christmas gifts to ATO soldiers in Starobilsk, Polovinkyne, Shchastia and the Luhansk TPP (thermal power station). 
- January 28, 2015: volunteers of “The Voice of Peace” marathon bought and delivered an ambulance car to the area of ATO; provided in the city of Luhansk region and schools in Artemivsk and Svitlodarsk (Luhansk region).  
- September 13, 2004: International Charitable Organization “Insight” was established. Organizers provided for possible low-income families in Kyiv and Kyiv region, Cherkasy and Zhytomyr region, Zaporizhzhya, Mykolayiv and Nikopol. Provided assistance to families in Eastern Ukraine. Tvory Dobro (“Do Good”) charitable events to collect food and household products in the network of supermarkets “Velyka Kyshenya”. 
- Jump up^ “Leaders” . iasp.org.ua. September 2014.
- Jump up^ “Association of International and National Public Organizations” Social Protection . ” Iasp.org.ua. September 2014.
- Jump up^ “Eugenia Tymoshenko to hold June 1 Gala concert to help soldiers, needy children” . kyivpost.com. May 27, 2015.
- Jump up^ “Easter charity auction” . iasp.org.ua/en. May 2015.
- Jump up^ “About the festival” . mriy.org/en. June 2015.
- Jump up^ “About Charitable fund Resistance movement” . ruhoporu.org/en. April 2014.
- Jump up^ “Let’s support Ukraine’s talented children!” . tymoshenko.ua/en/. 2015-05-28.
- Jump up^ “project” . iasp.org.ua/en. 2015.
- Jump up^ “Eugenia Tymoshenko has awarded nominees of Grand Prix of IX” Follow your dream “festival” . iasp.org.ua/en. 1 June 2015.
- Jump up^ “International Charitable Foundation” Rukh Oporu (Resistance Movement “)” . iasp.org.ua/en. April 24? 2014.Check date values in:( help )[ permanent dead link ]
- Jump up^ 
- Jump up^ “Kramatorske in a concert for the soldiers battalion battalions” . obs.in.ua. 01-10-2014. Check date values in:( help )
- Jump up^ (in Ukrainian) The Voice of Peace with the charitable mission of Sloviansk ,youtube.com
- Jump up^ (in Ukrainian) The Voice of Peace sounded in Sloviansk ,mriy.org(24 October 2014)
- Jump up^ (in Ukrainian) In Lviv The Voice of Peace gives a concert for wounded soldiers. VIDEO ,uainfo.org(11 November 2014)
- Jump up^ (in Ukrainian) The Voice of Peace visited Lviv (photos, video)Archived2 June 2015 at theWayback Machine.,Dyvys.info(12 November 2014)
- Jump up^ “” Voice of Peace “: Lviv artists will give a concert for wounded soldiers “” . Zik.ua. 2014-11-11.
- Jump up^ (in Ukrainian) The Voice of Peace with charitable mission visited the city of Lugansk ,mriy.org(13 December 2014)
- Jump up^ (in Ukrainian) The Starobilsk city held a charity marathon the Voice of Peace ,gazetavv.com(13 December 2014)
- Jump up^ (in Ukrainian) Awarding ceremony of winners of the contest “Writing about NATO”,ua.wikimedia.org(December 10, 2014)
- Jump up^ (in Ukrainian) The soldiers battalion “Aydar” welcomed with New Year (photos) Archived16 February 2015 at theWayback Machine.,Dyvys.info(31 December 2014)
- Jump up^ (in Ukrainian) Charity Under “A hail” ,mriy.org(6 February 2015)
- Jump up^ ” ” hail “: the day before the assault scholars brought happiness reamobil” . vnews.agency. 05-02-2015. Archived from the original is 29 March 2015.Check the date gains in:( help )
- Jump up^ “Helping socially deprived children to build dignified life and future” . vzglyad.org.ua/en . September 13, 2014.