The Bilqees Sarwar Foundation ( BSF ) is a non-profit organization based in Lahore , Pakistan , which provides public health and education support to the local community. It was established by the Sarwar family, and cooperates with NRS International, a Dubai-based disaster relief company with a manufacturing facility in Pakistan.
Public Health Initiatives
Razia Begum Dialysis Center at Bilqees Sarwar Hospital
The Bilqees Sarwar Hospital (BSH) provides the employees of the HSNDS factory, their family, and patients in Pakistan with free and subsidized healthcare; this includes 50 dialysis machines for the treatment of cancer. Since its inception, the hospital has served 500,000 citizens and treats up to 3,000 patients per month. The hospital offers a range of other services, including:
- Complete lab testing facility
- Consulting general practitioner
- Electrocardiography (ECG)
In June, 2016 BSF established Razia Begum Dialysis Center (RBDC) near Kahna , to treat patients suffering from kidney disease free of charge.  The center provides up to 4,500 patients on a monthly basis, and has provided 5,792 dialysis treatment to date.
Mobile Clinic in Syrian Refugee Camps
BSF has supported Alseeraj for Development and Healthcare in Syrian refugee camps in eastern Lebanon .
Mayo Hospital Renovations
BSF has donated to several departments of Mayo Hospital in Punjab, Pakistan: 
- Neurology Ward
- East Medical Ward (Male)
- East Medical Ward (Female)
- Nephrology Ward
BSF has granted 77 scholarships worth USD 33,398 to students at the Customs Public School in Lahore  . The scholarship program supports young students from the age of 3 to 13. BSF has also donated USD 11,450 in the form of 40 scholarships to Sanjan Nagar Public Education Trust for impoverished students. BSF also partnered with The City School in Lahore to sponsor the 7th Annual United Nations Model City School Conference. 
Camp of Hope in Syria
The Bilqees Sarwar Foundation’s parent company, NRS International, joined the Global Business Coalition for Education to extend their support to Syrian refugee children. NRS International, through BSF, has donated multi-purpose tents to serve as temporary learning spaces and homes for children to learn and live in. 
Nepal Disaster Relief
In April 2015, when a devastating earthquake hit Nepal , NRS International, through BSF, provided over 400 core relief items and solar products to Nepalese earthquake victims. 
- Jump up^ “30-bed charity dialysis facility opens”. DAWN.COM. 2016-06-05. Retrieved 2017-01-31.
- Jump up^ “Capacity building: Mayo Hospital ward renovated – The Express Tribune”. The Express Tribune. 2014-10-19. Retrieved 2017-01-31.
- Jump up^ “بلقیس سرور فاؤنڈیشن معیارِ تعلیم کے فروغ کیلئے کوشاں ہے،فرحان سرور کسٹمز پبلک سکول میں سالانہ تقریب تقسیم انعامات ،طالب علموں اور اساتذہ میں سر ٹیفکیٹس تقسیم”. Retrieved 2017-11-17.
- Jump up^ “Human Rights Day: How One Company is Improving Access to education for vulnerable children” . GBC Education . 2016-12-09 . Retrieved 2017-01-31 .
- Jump up^ “Bilqees Sarwar Foundation Camp of Hope for Syria.pdf” . Google Docs . Retrieved 2017-08-03 .
- Jump up^ Dodds, Lauren. “AIDEX – Response through Collaboration” . www.aid-expo.com . Retrieved 2017-01-31 .