The Concerned for Working Children ( CWC ) is a non-profit organization based in Bangalore , India . While eradication of child labor remains the key focus of CWC,  the organization opposes simple criminalization   and addresses related issues such as children’s rights, gender equality, community development, education and advocacy. Founded in 1985, it has organized Bhima Sangha, a union of 20,000 members, and launched the National Movement of Working Children. Internationally, it co-founded the International Working Group on Child Labor (IWGCL), and CWC child delegates to ILO (International Labor Organization) conferences on child labor.
CWC believes that political and social space, marginalized children could become protagonists of their own change. With the support of the Children’s Village Governing Bodies in the Children’s Village Governing Bodies in many parts of Karnataka .
CWC is playing a part in international research  in children’s mobility issues, with agreement on greater involvement of children in all aspects of this research project.
CWC receives funding from a Norwegian charity  and CWC has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize in the year 2012, 2013 and 2014, for its pioneering works in the field of children’s participation globally. .  
The Concerned for Working Children started working on the issue of Child Labor and Child Participation in the 1980s. The organization registered itself as a non-profit in 1985. CWC’s early work involved the unionization of the informal sector. The children and the members of the union embarked on an exercise to draft an alternative legislation for working children in 1985.
- Kavita Ratna, Citizens Today , has a film on children’s right to participation from CWC, 2002. 
- Kavita Ratna, Taking Destiny Into Their Hands , a movie about how marginalized children are impacting their own destinies.
- Reddy, Nandana (February 2001). Taking Education To Working Children (Speech). Child Labor & the Globalizing Economy: Lessons from Asia / Pacific Countries Symposium, Stanford University , Stanford, California.
- Lolichen, PJ (2005). “Children in the driver’s seat” . Libertarian Education.
- Jump up^ “Child work and child labor” . 11 July 2012.
- ^ Jump up to:a b “India Together: Bangalore NGO Among Nobel Nominees: Navya PK – 20 February 2012” .
- ^ Jump up to:a b “AERO member Nominated for Nobel Prize: see AERO member map” . us2.campaign-archive2.com .
- Jump up^ “International Forum for Rural Transport and Development (IFRTD)” .
- Jump up^ “FORUT, Campaign for Development and Solidarity” .
- Jump up^ ” Citizens Today review” . Concerned for Working Children.