@fire International Disaster Response Germany (@fire Internationaler Katastrophenschutz Deutschland) is a German non-profit, non-governmental civil protection organization which assists during natural disasters . The organization was founded in 2002 in Wallenhorst , Germany as a pro bono network of professional and volunteer firefighters . Since 2010 @fire is member of the UN- INSARAG Organization (International Search and Rescue Advisory Group).
The aid organization is specialized in international USAR (Urban Search and Rescue) and wildland firefighting operations. 
Urban Search and Rescue
During USAR-operations @fire is acting on the INSARAG-Guidelines and is therefore prepared to fully deploy USAR Team within 36 hours after an official request for international aid by the host country.
In order to locate victims buried beneath the rubble, the search teams are equipped with acoustic and optical search devices as well as search and rescue dogs . 
To extract located victims the rescue squad uses larger-scale equipment such as concrete cutting saws , rotary cutting tools and core drilling machines.
Firefighting agencies firefighting handcrews to support local firefighting agencies during serious wildfires.
Those crews are trained to minimize the amount of water by using hand tools and small pickup-based tankers. 
@fire Members are volunteers from Germany, Switzerland and Austria. Most Members are volunteer or professional firefighters, but also paramedics and members of the ” Technisches Hilfswerk ” (Federal Agency for Technical Relief , THW) participate in the network. 
All members are specially trained for their scope of trapped victims.This training is based on the training of all members in the fire department, following the INSARAG-Guidelines and the specifications of the National Wildfire Coordinating Group ( NWCG ).
- 2005 Kashmir earthquake
- Wildfires in the USA 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2011 
- Wildfires in Portugal 2006, 2007, 2011, 2012 and 2013
- 2010 Haiti earthquake
- 2013 German floods
- 2014 Bosnian Floods 
- 2014 Västmanland wildfire 
- 2015 Nepal earthquake 
- ^ Jump up to:a b c d “Feuerwehr – Die Feuerwehr auf retter.tv – retter.tv” . www.retter.tv . Retrieved 28 May 2016 .
- Jump up^ Allgemeine, Augsburger. “Erdbeben-Spezialisten üben im Donautal” . Augsburger Allgemeine . Retrieved 28 May 2016 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b “Hilfsorganisation @fire hilft in der Hochwasserregion in Bosnien – Feuerwehrmann aus Wiesbaden dabei” . Wiesbaden112.de (in German). May 18, 2014 . Retrieved 28 May 2016 .
- Jump up^ “Lars Prößler hilft in Nepal – Die Norddeutsche: Ihr Portal of WESER-KURIER” . www.weser-kurier.de . Retrieved 28 May 2016 .