The Turkish-German Association International Humanitäre Hilfsorganisation eV ( IHH eV ) ( “International Humanitarian Aid Organization – registered partnership “) or IHH Germany, is an international aid organization based in Frankfurt  with branches in Belgium , Denmark , the Netherlands , and Austria .
In July 2010, Germany has outlawed the International Humanitaere Hilfsorganisation (IHH), saying that it has used donations to support projects in Gaza that are related to Hamas , which is considered by the European Union to be a terrorist organization,   while presenting their activities to donors as German Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere said, ” Donations to so-called social welfare groups belonging to Hamas, such as the million given by IHH, actually support the terrorist organization Hamas as a whole.”  IHH eV was believed by the German Authorities to have collected money in mosques and to have $ 8.3 million to organizations related to Hamas. 
The hand figures in IHH Germany are also active in the Islamic group Milli Görüş , which has been under observation by German authorities. 
Selon the IHH website of Germany (now inaccessible), the Association Was founded in 1998 with the name Initiative Humanitäre Hilfe (Humanitarian Aid Initiative). 
Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu criticized Germany for banning IHH Germany while remaining silent on the PKK in Germany, which has been designated as a terrorist organization by German court rulings. 
The Dutch government froze the bank assets of the Dutch branch ( International Humanitarian Hulporganisatie ) in April 2011, stating that research by the Dutch intelligence service had been shown to IHH Germany. 
Relationship with IHH Turkey
According to German authorities, IHH Germany and IHH Turkey share the same roots, originally being an organization founded in 1992 in Freiburg , Germany, that split in 1997;    The Turkish IHH said that it is not “in any way related” to IHH Germany, and stated that the IHH was founded by “a completely different group of people” having no association with the Turkish IHH. 
- List of charities
- ^ Jump up to:a b. IHH eV shameful ban, illegal, says group leader. Today’s Zaman, Jul 14, 2010  [ permanent dead link ]
- ^ Jump up to:a b Germany bans group accusé of Hamas links, Ynet 07.12.10
- ^ Jump up to:a b Germany outlaws IHH over Hamas links Claimed Haaretz 12.07.10
- Jump up^ Germany banned group of financing Hamas; donations collected by Milli Gorus, by Verena Schmitt-Roschmann (CP)
- Jump up^ ” Was it IHH? ” [What is the IHH?] ( Dead link ) .
Die Internationale Humanitäre Hilfsorganisation IHH ist ein eingetragener Verein und wurde im Jahr 1998 unter dem Namen “Initiative Humanitäre Hilfe” gegründet . (The IHH International Humanitäre Hilfsorganization is a registered association and was founded in 1998 under the name ” Initiative Humanitäre Hilfe “.)
- Jump up^ ” http://www.turktime.com/haber/Davutoglu-Almanya-ya-Catti-IHH-yi-Yasakliyorsunuz-da-PKK-ya-Neden-Tepkisizsiniz/100768 “. Turktime. July 19, 2010.External link in( help );
- Jump up^ ” Tegoeden IHH-Nederland bevroren hulpclub ” [Assets help club IHH-Netherlands frozen]. Trouw (in Dutch). ANP . April 28, 2011 . Retrieved May 3, 2011 .
- Jump up^ “ From Maizière verbietet Verein wegen Spenden an Hamas ” [From Maizière outlaws Organization for Donations to Hamas] (in German). ZeitOnline. July 12, 2010.
- Jump up^ Daniel Schäfer (July 12, 2010). “Germany bans charity over Hamas claims” . FT.com . Retrieved July 13, 2010 .
- Jump up^ Hurriet Daily News, Confusion deepens over Turkish, German aid charities, Tuesday, July 13, 2010
- Jump up^ “We have no links with the IHH in Germany” . İHH (Turkey). July 12, 2010 . Retrieved July 13, 2010 .