The International Organization for Peace, Care and Relief ( IOPCR ) is a non-governmental organization based in Tripoli , Libya . Founded in 1999, the United Nations (ECOSOC) has a consultative status with the Economic and Social Council and has an independent legal and financial status. The president of the organization is Khaled K. El-Hamedi .
IOPCR was founded to act in different humanitarian fields, with aims to address issues relating to peace, stability and prosperity.
‘Its objectives  are to:
- International social and cultural differences.
- Condemns all forms of aggression and military conflict against peoples and denounces their instigators.
- Contradict all forms de collective deportations and forcible migration, therefore, to be able to defend themselves in a safe and secure manner. 
- Contradict the production and use of all forms of weapons, in particular weapons of mass destruction, while requesting conflicting countries to disclose information about their planted mines.
- Provide protection to refugees (groups and / or individuals) until a safe repatriation is made possible for them. 
- Enlighten the world’s opinion on the environment and their impact on the future. 
- Cooperate with all organizations and institutions that have similar objectives.  
The General Assembly is the highest authority of the organization and the members of the general assembly, the organizers and the observers as identified by the General Assembly and the Administration .
- The organization’s General Assembly
- The Executive Bureau
- Secretariats of Local and International Branches
- Technical Divisions
Since its establishment in the United States and the United States
The organization has acted in partnership with the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees , the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Refugees and others in the illegal migration and the Mediterranean .  They also participated in international conferences and assemblies related to these issues, helping to provide protection and to address these problems.
- Providing humanitarian aids to-have-been inflicted That places by natural disasters Such As the earthquakes That hit Algeria , Iran , Darfur and Kassala – Sudan , and the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake and tsunami .
- Sending icts delegations to approach victims of conflicts and war zones in different regions like Bosnia , Afghanistan , and helping in handling the issue of Kuwaiti prisoners of war(POWs) and Those missing in action During the invasion of Kuwait  in 2002 and after that in 2003 IOPCR feels its delegations accompanied by Iraq whereupon Iraq warriors, which also affected by the war ,  also organized a number of ambulances to hospitals and health centers in Gaza Strip   -Palestine and joined the Viva Palestina Convey with trucks loaded with tones of assistance  aussi Helped survivors from the sinking of the Egyptian ferry Al-Salam Boccaccio 98 .
In March 2010 the IOPCR launched from Tripoli, Libya, the Palestinian people, a fraternity program between the Libyan and Palestinian families under the patronage of the organization that was signed on January 10, 2010 in Gaza between the President of IOPCR Khaled El Hamedi and the Palestinian Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh during the delegation’s trip to Gaza.
- The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) 
- The International Center for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD) 
- The Italian Council for Refugees (CIR) 
- The United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA) 
- The Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC) 
- Doctors Without Borders / Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)
- The International Organization for Migration (IOM) 
- Jump up^ UNHCR official website, International Organization for Peace, Care and Relief / NGO Directory, October 01, 2008
- Jump up^ UNHCR chief and Libyan partner discuss protection for refugees in mixed migration flows / UNHCR News, 15 October 2009
- Jump up^ Global Detention Project / Libya Detention Profile / UNHCR, IOM, and NGOs / November 2009
- Jump up^ Libya 2010 Gas & Oil Expo, Alarab Newspaper, issue 8417, March 10, 2010 / front page / arabic
- Jump up^ Arab Laws Reform / Activities / Freedom of Association in Libya / February 23, 2010
- Jump up^ International Organization for Migration / Policy and Research / Regional Consultative Processes / Overview of Main CPR / page 5 / April 2009
- Jump up^ 10 point expert round plan table, Tunis 2009 / Specific good practice example # 4
- Jump up^ Sheikh Mohammed Al-Sabah receives foreign officials, KUNA / news / Politics March 04, 2002
- Jump up^ A Libyan flat landed landings in Baghdad today with a slogan “NO to war, YES to peace,” Asharq Al-Awsat newspaper, December 23, 2002, issue 8791
- Jump up^ IOPCR organized in Gaza City / PNN / March 30,2009
- Jump up^ Haniyah signs relief deal with Libya to support 1,000 Gazan families / Ma’an News Agency / News January 09, 2010
- Jump up^ Al-Hayat Journal, issue (4790) Monday, March 02, 2009
- Jump up^ Signing of the fraternity program entre les Palestinian and the Libyan families, Palestine Information Center
- Jump up^ Libya / News, 4 July 2008
- Jump up^ A Comprehensive Survey of Migration Flows and Institutional Capabilities in Libya / ICMPD
- Jump up^ Initiatives in favor of refugees in Libya, CIR Press Release 29 febbraio, 2008 Archived2011-07-25 at theWayback Machine.
- Jump up^ UNRWA Signs Memorandum of Understanding with the International Organization for Peace, Care and Relief / UNRWA Press Releases / 11 January 2010
- Jump up^ Ambassador Mannan conducts important talks in Libya, OIC News 28 December 2008
- Jump up^ IOM Partnership with Libyan Civil Society Assistants Detained Migrants, migrants at sea, wordpress, News