The Israel Forum for International Humanitarian Aid ( IsraAID ) is an Israel -based humanitarian organization that responds to emergencies all over the world with targeted help. This includes every aspects of disaster Relief , from search and rescue to rebuilding communities and schools, to providing good aid packages, medical assistance and micro-financingto rebuild businesses and post psychotrauma care .  IsraAID has also been involved in international development projects with a focus on agriculture,  medicine,  and mental health.
IsraAID was founded in 2001 with the purpose of bringing together Israeli and Jewish aid organizations. 
The organization’s stated goal is to “improve and expand international humanitarian assistance activities provided by Israel through cooperation between Israeli aid organizations.”  
Structure and funding
IsraAID is an umbrella organization consistant en Jewish and Israeli search and rescue, medical and Relief groups That Provide aid worldwide to people in need, Regardless of race, religion, nationality or disability. The group is chaired by Shachar Zahavi and understands over 35 humanitarian aid organizations, youth movements, solidarity movements, and friendship societies.  
Israel is privately funded by individual Israeli and North American organizations like B’nai B’rith . 
2004 – In 2004 Israel feels 150 army doctors and search and rescue teams to tsunami victims in Sri Lanka , but since Sri Lanka declined that offer, Israel instead feels a smaller number of IDF staff along with an 82-ton planeload of relief supplies, including blankets, food, water, baby food and over nine tones of medicine. The relief effort was coordinated by IsraAID. 
2005 – Israel provided tsunami crisis relief for Sri Lanka “spearheaded” by IsraAID. A humanitarian team of medical and logistical personnel was sent to Sri Lanka to help those affected by the tsunami. 
2007 – IsraAID feels six doctors and nurses in Peru to assist in rescue efforts and provide medical care after a major earthquake . 
2007 – Israeli volunteers went to a refugee camp on the Kenyan border to provide relief for Muslim refugees in Somalia . The Jerusalem AIDS Project , an Israeli organization under the umbrella of IsraAID which promotes HIV / AIDS education and prevention, distributed clothes for infants and toddlers. Later they would meet with IsraAID in order to purchase basic medical equipment. 
2008 – B’nai B’rith International, one of the founding members of IsraAID and in partnership with IsraAID, 35,000 Georgian war refugees. 
2008 – Israeli aid teams went to Myanmar to help with recovery after a major cyclone . According to the Jerusalem Post :
The IsraAID organization, which sends help to foreign countries, will be sending to Myanmar a highly trained search-and-rescue team and a 10-member team of doctors and nurses. The teams will bring with them crucial supplies, including plastic sheeting, food, household appliances and water filters. 
2009 – IsraAID feels six volunteer doctors, nurses and paramedics to the Philippines to assist Operation Blessing International after two devastating typhoons. 
2010 – In response to the earthquake in Haiti , IsraAID feels a 15-person search-and-rescue team, which includes emergency medical staff to Haiti . The IsraAID team set up treatment rooms at the hospital in Port-au-Prince, in the United States, in the United States.   In February, Israel opened a child education center in the Pétion-Ville refugee camp, the largest refugee camp in Port-au-Prince area, together with other agencies, such as Operation Blessing . The center was set up initially in the tents from the IDF’s field hospital. 
2012 – In March 2012, IsraAID helped South Sudan set up its Ministry of Social Development to provide social services to the population after decades of war and hardship. 
2014 – In July 2014, IsraAID sent a team to Washington State to help in the recovery effort after the worst wildfire in Washington State’s history that consumed some 400 square miles and approximately 300 homes. 
2016 – In August 2016, IsraAID feels a 20-member staff of search and rescue, relief and trauma specialists to the site of the August 2016 Central Italy earthquake , becoming the foreign aid organization on the ground. 
- ^ Jump up to:a b c Bellehsen, Nitsana, Saving lives in the wake of natural disasters(17 February 2010), in Israel 21c Innovation News Service , Retrieved 2010-03-04
- Jump up^ Jerusalem Post, Israel launches agricultural program in Haiti
- Jump up^ Ministry of Foreign Affairs, UN declares IsraAID clinic in Haiti at cholera treatment facility
- Jump up^ Tokyo Weekender, Israeli NGO Helping Japan Through Creativity
- Jump up^ Mission statement
- ^ Jump up to:a b Iris, Zaker (2 April 2008). “הפרעות קשב וריכוז” (in Hebrew). BrainGames . Retrieved 15 June 2016 .
- Jump up^ IsraAID Activities, IsraAID
- Jump up^ Jewish Federation of North America, Israel Sends Doctors, Supplies To Aid Tsunami Victims
- Jump up^ Tsunami Crisis Relief for Sri Lanka
- Jump up^ Israel Today, Israeli medical team aids Peru earthquake victims
- Jump up^ “Israelis care for Muslim refugees in Somalia” .
- Jump up^ B’nai Brith World Center an IsraAID feed Georgian Refugees
- Jump up^ aid aid aid aid aid head Israeli Israeli Israeli
- Jump up^ “Israeli doctors help Philippines” . 12 October 2009.
- Jump up^ IsraAID team treats injured in Haiti(January 17, 2010) in Israel 21c Innovation News Service Retrieved 2010-01-18
- Jump up^ IsraAID in Haiti helps treat 2,000(January 19, 2010) in Israel 21c Innovation News Service Retrieved 2010-01-19
- Jump up^ Heyman, Jeffrey The resilience of the people is stronger than we expected Archived2010-02-24 at theWayback Machine., (10 February 2010), in Israel 21c Innovation News Service , Retrieved 2010-02-11
- Jump up^ “South Sudan, world’s youngest nation, is developing with Israel” . May 17, 2012.
- Jump up^ “Despite a war back home, Israelis feel the call to help in Pateros” .
- Jump up^ Israeli help organization gives relief at Italian quake epicenterBy JPOST.COM STAFF \ 08/27/2016