Jafaria Disaster Management Cell (JDC) a Welfare and Non-Governmental Organization ( NGO ), known as JDC Welfare Org   was established in 2009 by some students of Karachi. Its volunteers made up of irrespective members of their beliefs and political or social background.  Ustad Sibte Jaafar Zaidi was one of the founding and active members of JDC.  Pakistan’s rehabilitation and medical emergency services by JDC mainly cover Sindh Province and some other areas of Pakistan with its policy that it is a victim of any disaster.
It operates an ambulance set-up in Karachi and helps in emergency and relief efforts after disasters.  In a year, besides its volunteers, departmental head   and president at least two JDC- Ambulance drivers    have lost their lives in targeted killing. In 2014 JDC provided medical assistance to mourners on Ashura by organizing a medical camp at Karachi in collaboration with Pakistan Red Crescent Society 
JDC as an NGO
Saylani , Al-Khidmat , KKF , Edhi and Chhipa are among some well-known NGOs working in Pakistan, which the majority of donors like to make a charity contribution. While slighter in reputation, there are some other substantial organizations, like JDC (NGO) working on pure humanitarian grounds. .  Though, its working potential mainly covers Karachi and other cities of Sindh, however, JDC attempts to connect with all people in any corner of Pakistan, in a large number of Jafaria Disaster Management Cell and Karachi based civil society of Pakistan in solidarity affected families of the Lahore Youhanabad church bomb blasts, with a manifesto to educate the society that the blood of the people of all parties and religions is equally priceless without any discrimination. 
Heat-wave in Karachi
Dead bodies which can not be spaced in other hospitals / cold-storage houses for hygienic storage due to emergency situation of ongoing heat-wave hitting the Karachi severely since first week of Ramadan -2015, JDC has established a temporary Cold Storage at Numaish Chowrangi along MA Jinnah Road , Karachi in which about 200 dead bodies of victims of 2015 Pakistani heat wave can be kept until arrangements for burial are made. Karachi has been facing the scarcity of severe cases of death. Karachi’s graveyards and funeral in time.  
Wall of Kindness : The idea of charity work viral through social media and people of different countries eg India, China, Turkey etc. followed the method of helping people at different places. In Pakistan JDC in 2016 has introduced the concept of “Diwar-e-Mehrbani” (Wall of Kindness) and “Bazaar-e-Mehrbani” (Market of Kindness) which was held at Expo Center Karachi. Under the wall of newness and usable cloths are worn on the wall.  
It has donated 20 metal detectors and jammers to Karachi University and provided for six months for the safety of students, teaching and non-teaching staff and other visitors  
Associated Press of Pakistan deferrals world record was made at Numaish Chowrangi, Karachi by 12,800 Oil Lamps lighting one occasion of Jashn-e-Eid-i-Milad-un-Nabi . 
- Jump up^ Afshan Zahra (July 3, 2014). “JDC: A deserving charitable organization” . Aaj News . Retrieved July 12, 2016 .
- Jump up^ “Six degrees of trauma” . The Dawn Media Group . Retrieved July 12,2016 .
- Jump up^ Muhammad Rizwan Afatb (April 15, 2013). “JDC welfare organization”. Pakistan Observer . Retrieved Feb 2, 2015 .
- Jump up^ Idaara-e-e-Tarveej Soazkhwani. “What is JDC” . Soazkhwani.Com . Retrieved Feb 3, 2015 .
- Jump up^ Sahar Habib Ghazi (July 2, 2015). “In Deadly Heatwave, Karachi ‘s Citizens Adopt Neglected Government Hospitals to Save Lives” . Global Voices . Retrieved July 12, 2016 .
- Jump up^ Azhar Nadeem (Feb 27, 2014). “Shia Scholar Allama Taqi Hadi Gunned Down in Karachi” . Pakistan Tribune . Retrieved February 2, 2015 .
- Jump up^ Kamran Mansoor & Mr. Waqar Bhatti (Feb 28, 2014). “Sectarian attacks leave 10 people dead” . The News Print Edition . Retrieved Feb 2, 2015 .
- Jump up^ Recorder Report (January 9, 2015). “Three cops among five killed in Karachi” . Business Recorder . Retrieved Feb 3, 2015 .
- Jump up^ The Shia Post (June 8, 2014). “Sunni driver of JDC Welfare shot martyred in Karachi” . Retrieved Feb 2, 2015 .
- Jump up^ Correspondent Report (January 24, 2014). “Ambulance driver, Bohra man slain” . The news. Archived from the original on February 2, 2015. Retrieved Feb 2, 2015 .
- Jump up^ Medical News (Nov 8, 2014). “Regional News” . The Medical Newspaper. Archived from the original on 2015-02-02 . Retrieved Feb 4,2015 .
- Jump up^ Afshan Zahra (July 3, 2014). “JDC: A deserving charitable organization” . Aaj.tv . Retrieved March 12, 2015 .
- Jump up^ Admin (March 16, 2015). “JDC hold vigil in solidarity with Christian community” . skpak.com . Retrieved March 22, 2015 .
- Jump up^ “After more than 1,100 deaths, people raise their hands in prayer for rain” . Daily Times Pakistan. June 27, 2015 . Retrieved June 28, 2015 .
- Jump up^ Staff Reporter (June 25, 2015). “Temporary cold storage for dead bodies . Daily Jahan-e-Pakistan ( Urdu . Retrieved June 28, 2015 .Page 8
- Jump up^ Fatima Asad (March 20, 2016). “No end to kindness: from Diwar-e-Mehrbani to Bazaar-e-Mehrbani” . Pakistan Today . Retrieved July 10,2016 .
- Jump up^ “Market of Kindness” . The Nation. April 7, 2016 . Retrieved July 10,2016 .
- Jump up^ “KU gets walk-through gates, metal detectors from JDC” . The news. February 18, 2016 . Retrieved July 11, 2016 .
- Jump up^ Staff reporter (February 13, 2016). “Security of educational institutions: ‘Small schools can not afford four guards ‘ ” . Express Tribune . Retrieved July 10, 2016 .
- Jump up^ APP News (Jan 14, 2015). “Nation celebrates Eid Milad-a-Nabi with religious enthusiasm” . APP Islamabad . Retrieved Feb 12, 2015 .