Markazul Ma’arif ( Urdu : مرکز المعارف , Hindi : मरकज़-उल-मआरिफ़ ) is a voluntary social welfare non-government organization in India. The organization supports the economically and educationally backward segment of society.  Based in Hojai , the organization runs multifarious activities with the help of branch offices located in Assam, Manipur, Delhi , Deoband (UP) and Mumbai. 
The major activities of Markazul Ma’arif are:
- English Medium Schools- 17 Nos.
- Industrial Training Center
- Krishi Vikas Kendra under Agriculture Department
- Orphanages- 6 Nos.
- Merit Scholarships
- Medical and Marriage Aid
- Emergency Relief and Rehabilitation
- Computer and Vocational Training Centers – 19 Nos.
- Health Care and Sanitation Schemes
- Drinking Water supply schemes
- Social Forestry and Environment Promotion schemes
- Monthly aid to Poor, Widows and Differently able persons.
The Future plans of Markazul Ma’arif are: Markaz Knowledge Hub for Higher Education, Markaz Institute for Computer Science and Information Technology, Markaz Cancer Hospital, Markaz Unani Medical College, Markaz Adopted Village, Markaz Model Village, Markaz Rehabilitation center for Differently able persons , Markaz Old Age Home.
- Maulana Badruddin Ajmal
- Jump up^ Qasmi, Burhanuddin. “Markazul Ma’arif declares dates for Entrance Exams” . Retrieved August 28, 2012 .
- Jump up^ Ubaidur Rahman, Syed. “Marakzul Maarif: a shining example” . http://www.milligazette.com . Retrieved August 28, 2012 . External link in( help )