Matthew 25: Ministries is an international humanitarian aid and disaster relief organization headquartered in Cincinnati, OH. Matthew 25: Ministries provides humanitarian aid and disaster relief to the poor throughout the US and around the world. Matthew 25 collects these products and sells them.
Matthew 25: Ministries’ mission is based on Matthew 25: 34-40.  Matthew 25: Ministries provides food, water, clothing, shelter, medical care and humanitarian supplies to the poor. Matthew 25 supports education by school supplies and providing micro-enterprise opportunities for adults. 
Matthew 25: Ministries started as a result of a trip to the United States and President Reverend Wendell Mettey made with a group of doctors and nurses in Nicaragua in 1990. 
Seeing the poverty there, Pastor Mettey felt it was necessary to find a way to help the people of Nicaragua.  He was able to develop a system to collect and redistribute food, clothing, personal care, cleaning, medical and educational supplies.
Since 1991, Matthew 25 has established partners throughout the United States and around the world. Matthew has grown to 14,000,000 pounds of products worldwide each year.  In 2012, Matthew 25 surpassed one billion dollars in aid shipped around the world since 1991.  In 2014 Matthew 25: Ministries topped 7,000 containers shipped, welcomed 80,000 visitors to the Global Village, and added an additional 46,000 square feet 170,000 square foot facility.
Matthew 25: Ministries’ primary distribution program is “Caring For a Needy World With the Things We Throw Away.” Through this program, Matthew distributes clothing, medical supplies, personal care items, school supplies, food and beverages, household supplies, cleaning products, reblended paints and micro-enterprise supplies.  Matthew 25: Ministries has developed a number of programs designed to meet the needs of the US and worldwide:
- Matthew 25’s “Food Processing Center” produces a shelf-stable, nutritionally enhanced rice / soy blend for $ .10 a meal.  As of 2014, Matthew 25: Ministries has produced 7,000,000 meals to date.
- Matthew 25’s “Grow Right Micronutrient Supplement” child’s nutritional supplements by providing 15 micronutrients in a powdered drink formula. 
- Matthew 25’s “Writing Your Future” program. The Pencil Manufacturing Center produces full-sized pencils from recycled materials that support the program, which enhances the learning environment by providing them with basic information. 
- Matthew 25’s “Fill Center” repacking detergent and soap to ready-to-use liquid products. 
- Matthew 25’s “Rainbow Paint Reblending Program” collects and reblends latex paint from municipalities, environmental companies, paint manufacturers, paint contractors, paint & hardware stores and individuals and redistributes it to underdeveloped areas and to developing countries. 
- Matthew 25’s “Building a New Life” program supports the construction of houses and the development of communities in Nicaragua and Haiti.
- Matthew 25’s “Disaster Relief Services” provide relief, recovery and rebuilding support to areas effected by natural disasters. 
- Matthew 25’s “Global Village Experience” is a three-dimensional replica of a third world village and shows the living conditions and lifestyle of the poor.  In January 2013, Matthew 25 expanded the Global Village Experience to more accurately portray living conditions around the world with a specific focus on American Indian reservations, Appalachia, and a developing country garbage dump. Matthew 25: Ministries has responded. Matthew 25: Ministries has responded. Matthew 25: Ministries has responded. Matthew 25: Ministries has responded. In 2014, Matthew 25: Ministries welcomed 80,000 visitors to the Global Village.
Matthew 25: Ministries Relies to Volunteers to Assist in Their Work.  The majority of the United States, prepared and shipped by the world. In 2014 nearly 50,000 volunteers donated their time to those in need at Matthew 25: Ministries.
Matthew 25: Ministries and Disasters
Disaster Response: Matthew 25: Ministries works with partners in the affected areas in order to assist those in need.
Disaster Support Process: Matthew 25: Ministries ships pre-sorted, pre-processed, requested items that are appropriate and needed to the disaster area.  This ensures that the products will bring relief to the victims in the area. According to United Nations Disaster Relief Organization (UNDRO), “The impulsive generosity of governments, organizations, and individuals alike can cause chaos and confusion over the disaster itself.” 
Natural Disaster Relief: Matthew 25: Ministries Hurricane Katrina ,  the 2010 Haiti earthquake ,  the 2011 Japan earthquake and tsunami ,  the 2012 Colorado wildfires ,  Hurricane Sandy ,  Oklahoma tornado in 2013,  Typhoon Haiyan in 2013,  and the ebola outbreak in Liberia in 2014. 
Matthew 25: Ministries maintains the following professional affiliations and associations:
- United States Agency for International Development
- Ohio Association of Nonprofit Organizations
- Greater Cincinnati Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Blue Ash Business Association
- Independent Charities of America / Charities Under 1% Overhead
- Combined Federal Campaign / Multiple State Combined Charitable Campaigns
- The Better Business Bureau’s Wise Giving Alliance. 
- Matthew 25: Ministries is ranked highly on Forbes ‘ list of the 20 Most Efficient Large Charities in the US. 
- Matthew 25: Ministries is also ranked in the Top Five four-star charities on Charity Navigator . 
- Matthew 25: Ministries is accredited by the Better Business Bureau through the Wise Giving Alliance Standards.
- Matthew 25: Ministries Participates in the Federal Combined Campaign, the Federal Government’s workplace philanthropy program that requires all non-profit participants to meet the highest standards of transparency and efficiency in the industry.
- Jump up^ “Bible Gateway” . Retrieved 12 April 2013 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b Matthews, Kimmo. “Spanish Town Schools Get Educational Supplies from Charity Groups” . Jamaica Observer . Retrieved 9 July 2012 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b c Lyghtel Rohrer, Barbara. “Save the World and Pay the Light Bill” . Cincinnati Magazine . Retrieved 9 July 2012 .
- Jump up^ “Matthew 25: Ministries’ Disaster Relief Team Brings Aid to Colorado”. PR.com . Retrieved 1 April 2015 .
- Jump up^ “Matthew 25: Ministries Celebrates Landmark Achievement” . pr.com . Retrieved 4 February 2013 .
- Jump up^ Lambers, William (January 25, 2012). “Fighting Hunger: An Interview with Joodi Archer of Matthew 25: Ministries” . blogcritics.org . Retrieved 4 February 2015 .
- Jump up^ Curnutte, Mark. “Locals Still Lend Big Hand to Haiti” . Cincinnati.com. Retrieved 12 July 2012 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b May, Lucy. “Matthew 25: Ministries Takes Firms’ Unwanted Goods”. Business Courier . Retrieved 12 July 2012 .
- Jump up^ Hemmer, Andy (February 18, 2011). “Matthew 25 Ministries celebrates 20 years” . cincinnati.com . Retrieved 4 February 2015 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b c Young, Amanda. “Matthew 25: Colorado Ministries to Send Wildfire Disaster Relief” . WLWT . Retrieved 9 July 2012 .
- Jump up^ Gibson, Chuck (August 15, 2014). “Matthew 25: Ministries needs volunteers” . Cincinnati.com . Retrieved 4 February 2015 .
- Jump up^ Datta-Ray, Sunanda K. “The World Needs a Strengthened Disaster Agency” . The New York Times . Retrieved 26 June 2012 .
- Jump up^ Wegener, Scott. “Matthew 25: Ministries Keeps Up With Disaster Demands” . WCPO.com . Retrieved 26 June 2012 .
- Jump up^ Peagler, Annette. “Matthew 25: Ministries Travels to Haiti to Help Survivors” . WCPO.com . Retrieved 26 June 2012 .
- Jump up^ Wood, Emily. “Local Volunteers Provide Disaster Relief to Victims in Japan” . Fox 19 . Retrieved 26 June 2012 .
- Jump up^ “Local Group to Send 50 Truckloads of Aid to Sandy Victims” . wcpo.com . Retrieved 2 January 2013 .
- Jump up^ Celi, Sara. “Hillsdale Free Will Baptist College transforms into tornado distribution center” . KFOR.com . News Channel 4 . Retrieved 6 January2015 .
- Jump up^ Andreasik, Jane. “Matthew 25: Ministries Prepared to Send Shipments to Victims of Super Typhoon Haiyan” . WCPO Cincinnati . WCPO Cincinnati . Retrieved 6 January 2015 .
- Jump up^ Petracco, Ben. “Matthew 25 Ministries to send more relief to Ebola victims in Liberia” . WLWT 5 . WLWT 5 . Retrieved 6 January 2015 .
- Jump up^ “Better Business Bureau” . Better Business Bureau . Retrieved 17 July 2012 .
- Jump up^ “20 Most Efficient Large US Charities” . Forbes Magazine . Retrieved 17 July 2012 .
- Jump up^ “Charity Navigator” . Charity Navigator . Retrieved 17 July 2012 .