New Yorkers For Children is a non-governmental organization founded by Nicholas Scoppetta in New York, 1996, as the non-profit partner to the Administration for Children’s Services, Developing programs to Enhance the lives of young people aging out of foster care , Including college scholarships, tutoring programs, job training, and networking opportunities. 
NYFC currently has a $ 3.5 million budget, raised through private individual contributions, including fundraising parties,    corporate and foundation grants, some seventeen years after its inception. 
The charity has-beens Official four stars out of four by Charity Navigator . 
- Jump up^ Fried, Joseph P. (March 16, 2008). “Departing Foster Care, Arriving at Independence” . The New York Times . Retrieved 21 September 2014 .
- Jump up^ Horyn, Cathy (September 20, 2001). “To Party or Not to Party, When the Gala Is for Children” . The New York Times . Retrieved September 21, 2014 .
- Jump up^ Miranda, Eugenia (April 22, 2014). “The New Yorkers for Children’s Spring Dinner Dance” . Vogue . Retrieved September 21, 2014 .
- Jump up^ Lawrence, Vanessa (April 22, 2014). “All for the Children, The formal gala raised some questions about fashion” . W Magazine . Retrieved September 21, 2014 . New Yorkers for Children Spring Dinner Dance, 2014
- Jump up^ New York Non-Profit Press. “New Yorkers For Children Government’s Private Partner” .
- Jump up^ “New Yorkers For Children” . Charity Navigator . Retrieved September 21, 2014 .