The Palestine Children’s Relief Fund (PCRF) is a registered 501 (c) (3) non-governmental organization established in 1991, by, according to its website, “concerned people in the US to address the medical and humanitarian crisis facing Palestinian youths The Middle East … The main objective of the PCRF is to locate in the United States the Middle East. Since 1991 over 1,000 children have been or are currently being treated by the Middle East through the PCRF ” 
The Palestine Children’s Relief Fund, medical supplies, and American medical personnel. Several injured or sick children are being treated in the US for free. Palestine Children’s Relief Fund links to volunteers in the United States who act as host families and donors. The organization also helps suffering children from other Middle Eastern nations, based on medical need.
The PCRF, along with the British Arts Council , co-produced the 2006 22-minute documentary Open Heart by Claire Fowler about healthcare in the Palestinian areas. It has been shown at festivals around the world.
As of September 2009 the PCRF has received the 4-stars * by Charity Navigator , an independent evaluator of charities’ fiscal management.  It has received the support and endorsements from Senator Paul Sarbanes, Congressman Albert Wynn and actor / humanitarian Richard Gere .  
In October 2006, form US President Jimmy Carter issued a video endorsement of the organization.  
The PCRF has been criticized in the past by its financial affiliation with the Holy Land Foundation , which was shut down by the United States government because it was suspected of funneling donations to terrorist organizations.  The PCRF’s connection to the Foundation has since harmed its reputation.   The Holy Land Foundation requests that the United States Treasury Department allow a transfer of $ 50,000 from its accounts to the PCRF. 
- List of Palestine solidarity organizations
- Jump up^ PCRF: Who We Are(Accessed April 13, 2006)
- Jump up^ PCRF informationatCharity Navigator
- Jump up^ Commendation letter by Senator Paul Sarbanes dated May 23, 2003
- ^ Jump up to:a b “Message from Richard Gere To the Palestine Children’s Relief Fund” . Palestine Children’s Relief Fund . Archived from the original on 2007-09-28 . Retrieved 2008-02-28 .
- Jump up^ Schwartz, Susan (2006-11-09). “The Palestinian Children ‘s Relief Fund Gala” . Muslim Observer . Retrieved 2008-02-28 .
- Jump up^ Jimmy Carter’s endorsement
- ^ Jump up to:a b Strom, Stephanie (2004-04-15). “Charity Seeks To Money Transfer Frozen By Treasury” . The New York Times . Retrieved 2008-02-20 .
- Jump up^ “The Limits of Sympathy” . Jerusalem Post . 2006-04-30.
- Jump up^ “Palestinian Legislator to Appeal for Support” . Jewish Exponent . 2006-04-27.