Ramakrishna Mission Sevashrama is a branch of Ramakrishna Math and Ramakrishna Mission involved in providing humanitarian, healthcare, education and relief services to poor and needy through the universal principle of serving “God in man”, based on the motto, Atmano Moksartham Jagat Hitaya Cha , which was propounded by Swami Vivekananda . 
List of Sevashramas
The oldest Sevashramas were Ramakrishna Mission Home of Service , in Varanasi, established by Kedarnath Moullik ( Swami Achalananda ) and Charu Chandra Das ( Swami Subhananda ), the two monastic followers of Swami Vivekananda in 1900,  Ramakrishna Mission Sevashrama, Kankhal , established by Swami Kalyanananda and Swami Nischayananda , the two monastic disciples of Swami Vivekananda in 1901,  Ramakrishna Mission Sevashram in Vrindavan, established under Babu Jajneswar Chunder with his own and Bramachari Harendra Nath of Belur Math in 1907, Ramakrishna Mission Sevashrama Allahabad, established by Swami Vijnanananda in 1910. 
Ramakrishna Mission Sevashrama Silchar in Assam
- Ramakrishna Mission Sevashrama Muzaffarpur, Bihar,
- Ramakrishna Mission TB Sanatorium Ranchi,
- Ramakrishna Mission Sevashrama Calicut,
- Ramakrishna Mission Sevashrama Lukhnow,
- Ramakrishna Mission Sevashrama Bankura,
- Ramakrishna Mission Sevashrama Contai,
- Ramakrishna Mission Sevashrama Garbeta,
- Ramakrishna Mission Sarada Sevashrama Jayrambati,
- Ramakrishna Mission Seva Pratishthan in Kolkata, and
- Ramakrishna Mission Sevashrama Tamluk. 
Centers in Bangladesh include Dhaka (founded in 1899), Barisal (1904), Narayanganj (1909), Baliati at Manikganj (1910), Sylhet (1916), Chittagong (1921), Faridpur (1921), Habiganj (1921), Mymensingh (1921), and 1922), Dinajpur (1923), Bagerhat (1926), and Comilla (1936).   
The primary work undertaken by all Sevashramas is in the area of providing basic and advanced healthcare facilities to the poor and needy at affordable costs, through the hospitals under their wings. All of them are working in the world of religion and religion, caste and creed, in line with the philosophy of Vedanta of looking upon every human being as the manifestation of the divine as propounded by Sri Ramakrishna and Swami Vivekananda.  In addition some Sevashramas also offer educational, humanitarian (like relief and rehabilitation) and spiritual services.
- Jump up^ Ramakrishna Mission Sevashrama
- Jump up^ Varanasi Home of Service
- Jump up^ Kankhal Sevashrama
- Jump up^ First General Report of Ramakrishna Mission, 1912, by Swami Saradananda, Belur Math
- Jump up^ Allahabad Sevashrama
- Jump up^ List of branches of Ramakrishna Mission Sevashrama
- Jump up^ Swami Aksharananda (2012). “Ramakrishna Mission, Bangladesh” . In Islam, Sirajul ; Jamal, Ahmed A. Banglapedia: National Encyclopedia of Bangladesh (Second ed.). Asiatic Society of Bangladesh .
- Jump up^ “Address and Activities of Chittagong Center” . Ramakrishna Math and Ramakrishna Mission . Retrieved 3 October 2015 .
- Jump up^ “Address and Activities of Comilla Center” . Ramakrishna Math and Ramakrishna Mission . Retrieved 3 October 2015 .
- Jump up^ Activities of Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama